Online Career Advertising
If you're looking to fill a position, we can help. Our career advertising service allows you to reach some of the most qualified and experienced public health leaders in the country. We offer a service that is cost-effective and easy to use.
When you place your order, please choose one of two posting options:
- Single web posting
- Package of 3 postings
Then, select your business type:
- HR Agency
Post purchase - Once an online career advertisement is purchased, an order confirmation message is sent to the email address provided. The message contains instructions for submitting the ad. It is important, when submitting the ad, that it is done directly in Reply-to the original purchase confirmation email message.
The Career Advertisements should be no longer than one page in length or two, if bilingual. The ads can be unilingual or bilingual. If you submit in both languages, each language must be submitted in a separate file. If you submit one language only, it will appear on the English and French webpages of the CPHA Job Board. Ads must be in either Microsoft Word (.docx) or PDF (.pdf) format.
CPHA publishes career opportunities on its website within two (2) working days of receipt of material. Postings remain on the CPHA website for a maximum of 60 days.
COPY AND CONTRACT REGULATIONS
- All advertising material is subject to approval of CPHA.
- Advertisers and advertising agencies assume liability for all content of advertising printed and also assume responsibility for any claims arising therefrom made against CPHA.
- Advertisers and their advertising agency agree that CPHA shall be under no liability for any error made in the posting of the advertisement.
- Advertiser and advertising agency agree that CPHA shall be under no liability for failure for any cause to post any advertisement.
- Advertisers and their advertising agency are jointly and severally responsible for payment of advertising published.
- Advertisements deemed to be deceptive, offensive or fraudulent will be refused. No advertisement should be presented in a format or style that conceals its commercial intent. We reserve the right to add a disclaimer to those for which this intent is unclear.